Makes 8 servings
1 1/4 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/4 cups milk
3 tablespoons oil
1/2 cup blueberries
1. Mix together flour,sugar,baking powder and salt.
2. Beat egg well.
3. Add milk, oil and blend together.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry.
5. Mix together until all dry ingredients, wet do not over mix.
6. Add blueberries and fold into batter.
7. Use lightly oiled frying pan and heat.
8. Fry each pancake until cooked.
I cook these and have 2 strips of Turkey bacon (2pts). Quite yummy for breakfast or supper! :o)
WW POINTS per serving: 4
Nutritional information per serving: 167 calories, 7.3g fat, 0.8g fiber